Crunchy sesame cookies that kids can eat: a recipe for a healthy dessert
Homemade cookies are the best safe treat for tea. Most often, sandy dough is used for making cookies. Very tasty will be from oat flour, as well as with sesame seeds.
Culinarian Victoria shared a recipe on Instagram for delicious, crunchy sesame seed cookies that are elementary to make.
- sesame seeds - 150 g
- poppy seeds - 2 tablespoons.
- sugar - 50-60g
- eggs - 1 pc.
- flour - 70 g
- butter - 50 g
- baking powder - 1/2 tsp.
- salt - pinch
Method of preparation:
1. Lightly toast the sesame in a pan. Pour the poppy seeds in boiling water, let stand and strain.
2. Beat the soft butter with the sugar, add the egg and beat again, then add the flour, baking powder, salt and beat again.
3. Add the sesame seeds and poppy seeds and stir to combine. Let the ready dough stand for 1-2 hours to make it easier to shape the cookies, or use 2 teaspoons.
4. Bake the cookies in the oven at 170-180 C for about 15 minutes.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: