Cake without baking in the pan: how to prepare the dough for the dessert
Homemade cakes do not always have to be made in the oven, the alternative can be desserts in a pan. The important thing is to prepare a successful dough, and for the filling you can use condensed milk cream, and it will also be delicious with custard.
Cook Olga shared on Instagram a recipe for a delicious no-bake cake, with condensed milk, nuts.
- eggs - 3 pcs.
- sugar - 120 g
- salt - pinch
- butter - 100 g
- milk - 100 ml
- flour - 200 gr
- 33% cream - 200-250 ml
- boiled condensed milk - 3 tbsp.
- Nuts to sprinkle on top
Method of preparation:
1. For the dough: beat the eggs with the sugar and salt until a puffy, thick, light yellow mass. Add melted butter (not hot, room temperature), milk and flour. Beat with a mixer until smooth.
2. Place a few spoonfuls of batter on a dry frying pan and spread evenly with a silicone spatula. Cook on a low heat on both sides until tender.
3. For the cream: whip the cream to peaks, add the boiled condensed milk and whisk again.
4. Spread over each crust and leave the cake overnight. Afterwards, sprinkle with nuts and serve.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: