Polski
русский
Українська

Ukraine in the OSCE: 97% of Russian missiles and drones hit civilian infrastructure

97% of missiles launched by Russia hit civilian infrastructure in Ukraine

Only 3% of missiles, drones, and guided bombs fired by Russia at Ukraine hit military targets, while the remaining 97% hit civilian infrastructure. One of these acts of terror was the attack with three missiles on a densely populated area of Chernihiv on April 17.

This was stated at a meeting of the OSCE Permanent Council in Vienna by Deputy Head of the Ukrainian Mission Viktoriia Kuvshynnykova, Ukrinform reports. She emphasized that the terrorist state kills people and destroys critical infrastructure every day.

"Yesterday there was another terrible attack. Russia fired three missiles into a densely populated area of Chernihiv. At least 18 people were killed and 78 others were wounded. This is terror at its most horrific. It is just one of many cases," noted Kuvshynnykova.

She emphasized that enemy propaganda does not hide its intentions to make Ukrainian cities uninhabitable. In particular, Kharkiv, Sumy, and other settlements along the front line are constant targets not only for missiles and UAVs but also for enemy KABs.

The representative of the Ukrainian mission to the OSCE informed that Ukraine needs additional air defense systems to counter Russian terror.

"Reality has shown that providing military assistance to Ukraine remains the best and cheapest option to avoid a dangerous escalation that could lead to civilian deaths and destruction of infrastructure," Kuvshynnykova said.

As reported by OBOZ.UA:

– On April 18, Russians fired at the driver of a car that brought bread to a store. As a result of the war crime, a man born in 1994 sustained a contusion.

– Also on April 18, Russians fired at the Dnipropetrovs'k region. Dniprovskyi district came under a rocket attack, two men were wounded.

– On April 17, Russia killed 18 Ukrainian citizens in a triple missile attack on Chernihiv. As a result of the actions of Russian war criminals, 78 people were injured.

Only verified information on our Telegram channel OBOZ.UA and Viber. Do not fall for fakes!

Other News

How to make mayonnaise without oil and eggs: two options

How to make mayonnaise without oil and eggs: two options

For salads, marinades, baking