What to make with an overripe banana: a simple snack idea
An overripe banana is too sweet and falls apart in your hands. Hardly anyone would want to eat such a fruit. Therefore, the best option would be to make a tasty and simple snack out of the fruit. It can be a great substitute for dessert.
The idea of making pancakes from an overripe banana is published on the cooking page of blogger Marina Kluchinskaya(eat_with_karapuz) on Instagram. You only need five ingredients.
- 1 egg
- 50 ml milk
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 banana
- a little baking powder
Method of preparation:
1. Beat the egg first with a blender.
2. Add milk and banana to the bowl.
3. Gradually pour in the flour and stir (it should be the consistency of thick sour cream).
4. Fry in a dry frying pan (on low heat) for 3-4 minutes on both sides.
5. Best served with yogurt and fresh fruit.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: