Lazy lasagna without dough: what to make the base of
Traditional lasagna uses puff pastry. It has to be rolled out and cut out. You can simplify the task a bit and choose regular pita instead of dough.
The idea for making lasagna from pita is published on the page of food blogger Maria Repetska (marichka_repetska) on Instagram. The dish turns out to be hearty because it contains minced meat and a lot of cheese.
- pita bread
- minced meat (pork-beef)
- tomatoes - 2 pcs
- butter - 30 grams
- milk - 0,5 l
- flour - 2 tablespoons
- mozzarella cheese - 200 grams
- salt, pepper, spices, dill
Method of preparation:
1. Roast mince until cooked, salt, pepper, and add spices.
2. Pass through a blender all separately: onion, carrots, and tomatoes.
3. Fry the onion in vegetable oil until translucent, add carrots, stir. Fry for 2-3 minutes. Add tomatoes. Add salt and stir.
4. Add the mixed vegetables to the minced meat. Add dill. Stir.
5. Make the sauce. Melt the butter in a frying pan. Add the flour and gradually add milk, stirring all the time until the mixture thickens.
6. Lay out lasagna in layers. Pita, meat layer, sauce, pita, meat layer, sauce, pita, meat layer, sauce, pita. And sprinkle everything with grated cheese.
7. Bake for 25 minutes at 180 degrees (10 minutes of which under the windmill).
Also, you can read these recipes on OBOZREVATEL: