A versatile crispy panini for wings and drumsticks: how to make
Chicken is especially delicious when it has an appetizing crispy crust. And, at the same time, it should remain juicy. In this case, cornflakes are ideal for dipping the meat in.
The idea for cooking chicken in crispy breading was published on the page of food blogger Vita with the nickname v.vanilinka on Instagram. The flakes just need to be chopped in a blender.
- 700-1000 g chicken legs or wings
- 3-4 eggs
- 1/2 cup of flour (wheat, corn, rice)
- 1 cup of cornflakes
- 500-700 ml of oil for frying, if you are going to deep-fry
Ingredients for the marinade:
- 1/2 tsp. of paprika
- 1/3 tsp. of dry garlic
- 1/4 tsp. of ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. of salt
- 2 tbsp. of oil
Method of preparation:
1. If cooking wings, divide them into two parts along the joint.
2. Marinate the meat for at least 30 minutes, or overnight.
3. Prepare plates for triple breading:
- shaken eggs with a little water
- flakes (if necessary, grind them with a blender or rolling pin, not too finely)
4. Thoroughly roll the chicken parts in flour, then in eggs and flakes.
5. It is best to cook in deep fat, it tastes better. To do this, heat the oil, immerse the breaded chicken and fry until golden brown, turning it over periodically.
6. Put the roasted chicken on a paper towel or wire rack to get rid of excess fat and leave it for 5 minutes. Then we send it to the oven preheated to 180 degrees for 10 minutes for wings and 20 minutes if you have legs
7. If you want to cook with a healthier method, put the breaded chicken in an oven preheated to 180-190 degrees for 30-35 minutes for wings and 40-50 minutes for legs.
Also, you can read these recipes on OBOZREVATEL: