Zucchini and pesto sandwiches for breakfast and snacks in 10 minutes: easy recipe
If you want to make a tasty and quick meal for breakfast, sandwiches might be ideal. Be sure to add vegetables, herbs, and gravy to keep them from being bland.
Culinarian Inna shared a recipe on Instagram for delicious zucchini pesto sandwiches to eat for breakfast and snacks.
- zucchini - 1 pc.
- garlic - 1 tooth.
- mint - 10 leaves
- olive oil - 2 tablespoons.
- pine nuts - 1 tbsp.
- capers - 1 tbsp.
- parsley - 5-7 stalks
- salt, pepper - to taste
- balsamic vinegar - 1 tbsp.
- yogurt - 50 g
- lemon juice - 1 tbsp.
- Dijon mustard - 1 tsp.
- salt - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Cut the zucchini into slices, fry in olive oil without salt or pepper.
2. Finely chop the garlic, parsley, mint and capers. Add pine nuts, salt and pepper, add olive oil and vinegar, mix. Add the prepared mixture to the zucchini and stir.
3. Yogurt spread: whisk yogurt, mustard, lemon juice, salt, and stir with a fork until smooth.
4. Toast bread, spread with yogurt and pesto, top with zucchini and greens.
You can also find recipes on OBOZREVATEL: