Juicy fish cutlets without flour: add just one ingredient to the filling
Fish cutlets are a delicious, dietary and healthy dish that can be made from different types of fish and even canned fish. The most important thing is to make a good mince and not to clog it with flour, so that the cutlets are not too tight.
- fish fillet - 0,7 kg
- semolina - 60 g
- medium onion - 3 pcs
- eggs - 2 pcs
- room temperature butter - 50 g
- dill, salt, pepper
Method of cooking:
1. Combine fish fillets, onion, eggs, butter, dill and spices. Grind the ingredients until smooth.
2. Add semolina to the resulting mass, stir and leave for 1 hour to swell.
3. Then form the cutlets from the mass and roll them in flour.
4. Fry the cutlets on both sides until tender. Bon appetit!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: