How to steam cabbage for stuffed cabbage in 7 minutes
Steaming cabbage for stuffed cabbage is a rather long and laborious task. In addition, when dropping the leaves, there is a danger of getting scalded, because the splashes of water are everywhere. There is a fairly simple solution to such a problem.
FoodOboz editors will tell you how to steam the cabbage for stuffed cabbage in the microwave. The leaves will turn out very soft and it will be very easy to wrap the stuffing in.
How to steam the cabbage for stuffed cabbage in the microwave:
1. It is best to choose cabbage weighing 1-1.5 kg.
2. Rinse the vegetable well.
3. Remove the stalk as well as the yellowed leaves.
4. Put the cabbage in a baking sleeve or a plastic bag.
5. Make some holes with a fork.
6. Place in the microwave.
7. Select the maximum power mode and set the timer for 7 minutes.
8. Remove the cabbage.
9. Allow it to cool for a few minutes.
10. Separate the leaves easily.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can find recipes: