How to cook spaghetti bolognese according to the authentic recipe: tips from an Italian chef
Spaghetti bolognese is one of the most common dishes in the world. It is a delicious and nutritious dish originating from Italy. Many people believe that it is simple in preparation and has no secrets.
However, the famous Italian chef Roberto Bassi has a completely different opinion, the Mirror writes. He considers it important to maintain the authentic taste of bolognese. And according to the chef, this can only be done with the correct proportions of vegetables, meat, spaghetti, and sauce. In addition, Bassi gave some tips on how to cook truly authentic spaghetti bolognese.
1. Fry the vegetables selected for cooking in extra virgin oil.
2. Traditionally, the dish is made with ground beef and pork in a 50\50 ratio, but you can cook with ground beef only.
3. The meat should be well and evenly cooked.
4. Cooking meat releases sugar, which must be deglazed with wine. This way, all the flavor of the meat will remain in it.
5. The last step is to add seasoning to taste, as well as tomato puree and water. After that, the roast should be cooked over low heat for several hours.