How to cook chicken cutlets to make them juicy: with bacon and cheese
Traditional chicken cutlets are quite dry after frying. Therefore, you should add some juicy ingredients. For the filling, a delicate cheese that will melt is perfect. And on top of the cutlet you can wrap it in bacon - it will have a nice crispy taste and a golden crust.
The idea of making juicy chicken cutlets with cheese in bacon is published on the page of food blogger Irina Dimitrova(iriska_dimitrova) in Instagram.
- 350 grams of minced chicken filet
- 1 egg
- 0.5 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. dried garlic
- black pepper
- 2 tablespoons semolina
- 150g cheese
- 5 bacon slices
Method of preparation:
1. Add the egg, salt, dried garlic, pepper and semolina to the mince.
2. Knead well and leave for 20 minutes to allow the semolina to swell.
3. Cut the cheese into slices and put on wooden skewers.
4. Wrap the cheese with minced meat, forming a cutlet. Wrap bacon on top of the cutlet.
5. Transfer cutlets on skewers to the baking tray and bake in the oven at 190 ° 20 - 25 minutes.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: