French-style courgettes for winter: a recipe for a tasty preparation
French-style courgettes are an excellent canned food for winter, which is prepared with mustard grains. Vegetables turn out elastic, crispy, spicy and with a sweet flavor.
- courgettes - 3 kg
- dill sprigs
- water - 1 liter
- vinegar - 100 ml
- salt - 2 tbsp.
- sugar - 3 tbsp.
- French mustard in grains - 2 tsp.
Method of preparation:
1. Wash courgettes, peel, cut out the core and cut into bars.
2. To prepare the marinade, you need to mix water, vinegar, salt and sugar. Put on the fire, bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes.
3. Add mustard, stir and remove from heat.
4. Place dill sprigs on the bottom of the jars, tamp the courgettes and pour the marinade. Sterilize the jars for 10 minutes from the moment of boiling.
5. Tightly close the jars. Done!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can find recipes for: