An omelet that always turns out puffy: cooked in layers
A traditional omelet is made by whipping the eggs until smooth. The result is a pancake. But much more delicious is a puffy omelet that just melts in your mouth.
The idea of making a puffy omelet in layers of three ingredients is published on the Instagram page of food blogger Oksana Kretsul(oksana_kretsul). In this technique, you need to whip the yolks separately and the whites separately.
- eggs - 3-4 pcs.
- favorite vegetables for greens
Method of preparation:
1. Separate the egg yolks from the whites and whisk with salt. Yolks - until homogeneous. Whites - to a fluffy foam (until peaks).
2. Add the oil to the heated frying pan.
3. Pour out the egg yolk and top with the egg white.
4. Cook under the lid over low heat until the whites are ready (you can check with your finger when you touch it - the white should not remain on your finger).
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: