An elementary pita omelet for breakfast: takes 15 minutes
If you want to make an omelet hearty and nutritious - cook it in pita bread. Just 15 minutes in the oven - and you will get a great dish that will add energy for the whole day. It contains a lot of seasonal vegetables and cheese.
- Whole wheat pita or tortilla
- Spinach or mixed greens to your liking
- vegetables you have in the fridge: cherry/broccoli/sweet peppers
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp kefir or milk
- 30g of hard cheese (I like suluguni or mozzarella)
Method of preparation:
3. Beat the eggs, milk or kefir until smooth (you can add a little baking soda), salt and pepper.
4. Pour the mixture on top of the vegetables.
5. Grate the cheese.
6. Send to the preheated oven for 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: