The most delicious pumpkin porridge with millet: what to add to the dish
In the fall, pumpkin porridge is especially popular. It is very nutritious, moderately sweet, and contains many vitamins. And to make it taste even better, you should add a few simple ingredients.
The idea of cooking pumpkin milk porridge with millet was published on the Instagram page of food blogger Kateryna Movchan(katarina_movchan). You should add cinnamon, butter, and dried fruit to the dish.
- 1 liter of milk or low-fat cream
- 200 g of millet
- 500 g of pumpkin
- 50 g of butter
- 5 tbsp of sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon (without bitters)
- 50 g raisins
Method of preparation:
1. Prepare the pumpkin, peel and cut into small cubes.
2. Rinse the millet.
3. Add millet and pumpkin to the milk.
4. Bring to a boil, add sugar, cinnamon and butter.
5. Cook for 20 minutes.
6. Add the raisins to the porridge and mix.
7. Cover with foil and place in a preheated 180 degree oven for 20 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven, stir.
You can also find more recipes on OBOZ.UA: