What to cook for dinner in 15 minutes: a budget option
Dinner Recipe in 15 Minutes
Fillet of fish and vegetables is the perfect option for a quick, healthy and budget-friendly dinner that will take you only 15 minutes to prepare.
Foodblogger Catherine Mull(katyamull) on her Instagram page shared a recipe for fried fish fillets with vegetables.
- fish fillet
- frozen vegetables: broccoli, green peas, beans
- firm cheese
Method of preparation:
1. Melt the butter in a heated frying pan and add a sprig of rosemary if desired. Place the fish fillets and fry over a medium heat for 10 minutes.
2. Heat a saucepan, add frozen vegetables and pour water (50 ml). Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add the cream and grated cheese to the vegetables. Cook for 2 minutes more.
4. Place the vegetables and fish on a plate and serve.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes:
"This is more difficult than prisoner of war exchanges": Zelenskyy tells how the release of civilian Ukrainians from captivity is progressing
In this matter, Ukraine hopes for the help of foreign partners