What you can't bake in parchment: you will be disappointed with the results
Parchment makes the baking process much easier. If you cover a baking sheet with this material, the food will turn out golden brown and will not stick to the mold or baking sheet. But it is worth remembering that parchment is not suitable for all dishes.
The FoodOboz editorial team will tell you what not to bake in parchment. The result of such cooking may disappoint you.
When a parchment is not suitable
1. If you bake food at temperatures above 210 degrees, do not use parchment.
2. The material will also be inappropriate if you need to wrap food tightly. Parchment will not hold beets or potatoes tightly, it will unfold in the process, and the food will definitely burn. For such cooking, it is better to use foil.
3. In the case of poultry, it is also better to give preference to foil. In parchment, such food will not be juicy and will not be sufficiently soaked with marinade. It is important not to forget to unfold the foil at the end of cooking to get a golden crust.
4. You won't be able to cook browned fish in parchment either, only stewed fish.
5. For shaped pastries and brownies, thick foil is also better suited.
Earlier, OBOZ.UA reported what foods should not be baked in foil