What to make a hearty breakfast sandwich with: all ingredients are healthy
You can eat even one sandwich for breakfast. The main thing is the components that you put on it. A very good option would be to make a fruit and vegetable salsa and put shrimp on top. The dish is very nutritious.
The idea of making toast with salsa and shrimp is published on the Instagram page of food blogger Svetlana Klimovska(svitlana_klymovska). For the best flavor, the shrimp should be marinated.
Ingredients for marinated shrimp:
- 300 g shrimp
- 0.5 tsp. paprika
- 0.5 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
Ingredients for salsa:
- 1 medium mango
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 part purple onion
- 0.5 chili peppers
- 0.5 tbsp. olive oil
- zest and juice of half a lime
- salt and pepper to taste
- parsley or coriander
- 4 slices of bread
Method of preparation:
1. Grill or pan-fry the bread.
2. Grill the marinated shrimp on both sides for 1 minute.
3. Dice mango, avocado, onion, chili pepper.
4. Season with lime juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, and lime zest.
5. Stir everything well.
6. Place the salsa on the bread, top with shrimp and fresh greens.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: