Versatile yeast dough for any baked goods: it rises well and turns out puffy
So you don't have to worry about making dough for homemade baked goods every time - you can use a universal option. The following dough can be made with water or milk, with dry or pressed yeast. And any filling will do.
The idea of making universal muffin dough for any favorite baked goods is published on the page of food blogger Daria with the nickname daria_dish on Instagram. The pastry is quick and easy to shape into a variety of products.
- warm milk/water - 200 ml.
- yeast - 20 g of live yeast or 10 g of dry yeast
- 1 egg
- sugar - 3 tbsp.
- flour - 400-450 grams
- butter - 30 g
- vanilla sugar - 1 tsp.
- salt - pinch
Method of preparation:
1. Dilute the yeast in warm milk (you can take half with water) and sugar and leave for 5 minutes.
Separately mix the egg, vanilla sugar, and salt.
3. Pour in milk and yeast and melted butter.
4. We add flour.
5. Knead the dough and leave it in a warm place for 1.5 hours.
Also on OBOZREVATEL, you can read the recipes: