Pickled chili peppers for winter: how to make a spicy snack
Pickled chili peppers are not only a savory snack, but also a great addition to first and meat dishes. Thanks to a successful combination of spices and marinade, the spiciness of the vegetable is not so noticeable. The pepper itself turns out very juicy and crispy.
Foodblogger Julia with the nickname juli_co.ok on her Instagram page shared a recipe for pickled chili peppers for the winter, which can be eaten in just 7 days.
Ingredients for a 0.5 liter jar:
- sugar - 2 tbsp.
- hot pepper - 350-400 grams
- salt - 1 tbsp.
- pepper - 0,5 tsp.
- pea pepper
- bay leaves
- apple cider vinegar - 75 ml
- water - 150 ml
Method of preparation:
1. First you need to wash and cut the hot peppers into circles. Place in a deep bowl.
Important: It is better to wear rubber gloves when cutting and stirring the peppers, so as not to hurt your hands.
2. Add all the spices, vinegar and water to the peppers. Mix everything thoroughly with your hands.
3. At this stage, you need to put the peppers in a jar and close with a lid (better brother the one that closes itself). Leave in this form for at least a week, after that - you can eat the snack.
Previously OBOZREVATEL reported how to cook sorrel for the winter.