Delicious cottage cheese peach puffs: they turn out very crispy
If you have puff pastry in the freezer, make delicious cottage cheese puffs. Seasonal peaches are perfect for the filling. The dessert turns out very light and juicy.
- 500 g puff pastry
- 200 g sour milk curd
- 3 tbsp sugar (with a slide)
- vanilla sugar
- 1 egg
- 2-3 peaches
- powdered sugar
Method of preparation:
1. For the filling, add sugar, vanilla sugar and the white of one egg to the sour milk cheese. Beat everything with a blender until smooth.
2. If necessary, roll out the ready puff pastry to a thickness of about 3-4 mm.
3. Cut the dough into squares. Shape the puffs.
4. Transfer to a baking tray and prick with a fork.
5. Mix the egg yolk with 1 tablespoon water and grease the edges of the puffs.
6. Place the cottage cheese filling in the center and top with sliced peaches.
7. Sprinkle a little powdered sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 200 degrees.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: