Avocado toast: the best breakfast for a productive day
The quality and productivity of the rest of the day depends on breakfast. If you make your breakfast too nutritious, you will have to fight the feeling of drowsiness. Conversely, if you have a light snack in the morning, your body may not have enough energy to last until lunch. In both cases, productivity is significantly reduced.
Therefore, in order for the day to be productive and not full of thoughts about food, breakfast should be well balanced. A food blogger with the nickname hotuyte_ta_smakuyte shared a recipe for just such a breakfast on Instagram.
- Whole grain unleavened bread
- Boiled eggs
- Cream cheese
- Cocktail tomatoes
- Sesame seeds
Method of preparation
1. Cut the bread into slices and dry on both sides in a dry frying pan.
2. Peel the eggs and avocado, chop and place in a bowl.
3. Add cream cheese and your favorite spices.
4. Mash all ingredients with a fork and mix until smooth.
5. Spread the spread on the bread, which has already cooled down.
6. Top with tomato rings and sprinkle with sesame seeds.