Fluffy apple pancakes for breakfast: what to add to the batter
The quickest breakfast dish is delicious, fluffy and fragrant pancakes. To prepare the dough, it is best to use sifted flour, you need to add the baking powder, and for a bright flavor - fruit, for example, an apple.
Culinarian Victoriashared a recipe on Instagram for delicious, fluffy apple pancakes that are quick to make and would make the perfect breakfast.
- eggs - 3 pcs.
- kefir 2,5% - 400 ml
- flour - 250-270 grams
- sugar (depending on the acidity of apples) - 100-150 grams
- baking powder - 1.5 tsp.
- salt - pinch
- apples (medium) - 4 units.
- frying oil - 100 ml
Method of preparation:
1. In a bowl pour the flour, baking powder, a pinch of salt, add sugar, mix well.
2. Beat the eggs and pour in the kefir, using a whisk, mix the pancake batter well. It should be the consistency of thick sour cream without lumps. Set aside while you prepare the apples.
3. Wash the apples, peel them and grate them on a large grater directly into the batter, stirring each time to keep the apples from turning dark. Stir to make sure all are evenly distributed.
4. Heat a frying pan with part of the oil, place the pancakes and fry on each side until brown.
5. Place the pancakes on a paper towel to absorb the excess oil.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: