Light salad without mayonnaise for dinner: how to make a healthy dish
If you want a light and tasty dinner, the perfect option would be a healthy salad. For the base you can use any vegetables, and to make the dish more filling, add chicken fillet, shrimp, any cheese.
Culinarian Anna shared on Instagram a recipe for a delicious, easy vegetable salad with filet and a tasty dressing.
- chicken fillet - 1 pc.
- lettuce leaves - 1 package
- cherry tomatoes - 10 units
- cheese - 100 g
- orange - 1 pc.
- cucumbers - 1 pc.
Method of preparation:
1. Marinade for the fillets: mix oil, soy sauce, paprika, curry, dried garlic, salt.
2. Cut the fillet into 2 pieces, marinade it in the sauce, leave it for 15-20 minutes. Then fry it in oil until tender on both sides. Cut into slices.
3. Peel and slice the orange.
4. Salad dressing: mix vegetable oil, soy sauce, pomegranate sauce, teriyaki, unagi, lemon juice, honey, French mustard.
5. Place lettuce leaves on a plate, top with chopped tomatoes, cucumber, orange and top with chopped fillets, pour sauce.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: